The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the w3Clan website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.w3Clan.com (the "Site"), by w3Clan, as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the w3Clan services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
w3Clan reserves the title to unilaterally modify the content or cancel the below mentioned terms and conditions at anytime and without any notice. Member accepts this preserved right in advance.
The information within the web site can not be duplicated, distributed, rented, copied, used, modified, issued or reserved for future usage without the prior written notice of w3Clan or Authors of w3clan. All information within the web site are property of w3Clan and the Authors of domain or sub-domain.
Correspondingly, the naming rights and logo are solely belong to w3Clan and under no condition can be used or put into use by third party individuals or corporates without written consent of w3Clan.
- You are not allowed to use "brand" name or "company" name in "username" field, that you don't own. If you do so, your username will be withdrawn anytime. To avoid conflict, use "username" that does not represent you are the representative of brand or company or any service.
w3Clan is a public web site. Services for the individual members are free of charges unless otherwise specified. w3Clan can prevent usage of the web site temporarily and/or permanently for some below mentioned reasons. w3Clan reserves any legal rights regarding intended or unintended offending individual or company who commits any of the listed items below.
- In case with any irregular, incomplete and/or deceptive information and/or photos or videos which are not appropriate according to common moral values being saved in web site or messages and/or notifications being sent which includes such violations,
- In case that any information other than resume; private and/or public announcements, company informations with advertisement purposes and/or account sale formations being included,
- In case any kind of information, graphic, and/or logo which is announced by another individual or corporate being deleted, distorted and/or modified,
- Announcement issuing and resume search functions being manipulated out of the scope of the web site by companies and contacting individual members with means which are not determined in scope of w3Clan terms of usage,
- In case the information included in the web site partially or completely copied and used for inaccurate purposes,
- In case the information such as user name and password are used out of web site's purposes or being shared by third party individuals / and corporates.
Network - Internet of things Security Rules
w3Clan reserves any legal rights regarding any partial or complete violation of security rules OR intended or unintended offending individual or company who commits any of the listed items below.
- Attempts to access other resume information of members and/or any kind of direct or indirect attempts which may threaten the general security of the web site,
- Any kind of direct or indirect activities which may prevent the software used for the site from working,
- Preventing the operation of the web site using viruses.
- Sending any e-mails which are not suitable in regard to general rules of the web site and/or sending massive amounts of commercial or personal e-mails at once to lock the bandwith of the web site.
- Sending any message to other user which are not suitable in regard to general rules of the website or sending massive amounts of commercial or personal e-emails at once to lock the bandwidth of website or sending mass message to user as harassment.
- Providing any Malicious URL from profile or blog to visitors.
- Any other harmful or abusing activity to visitors or users or site.
LIABILITIES OF w3Clan
w3Clan can not be held responsible of the content of company and candidate information, under any circumstances. Resume/Profile holder members at our web site have sole liability regarding all information included in their resume/profiles. Members accept that they provided such information and all kinds of information given is accurate. All kinds of risks regarding the above mentioned information in this web site are in members' responsibility.
w3Clan does not accept any liabilities regarding any kind of information, news, essays, educational presentation programs and other materials which are in the web site and can not be held responsible of their contents.
w3Clan is not an employer, profiles or gigs or services which are created in web site/database are not under w3Clan's responsibility. w3Clan does not have a liability to find jobs and/or candidates for members of the web site. Resume owner who gets in contact with the employer company individually, undertakes the whole responsibility. Companies and candidates carry their own liabilities regarding any relations between both parties.
w3Clan solely has the right to implement any modifications on the web site without necessity of giving any prior notice.
Member accepts and undertakes that he/she read, understood and acknowledged all of the articles and he/she confirms the validity of all the information that he/she gave as of the time the web site is used.
Thank you for your trust in us by choosing w3Clan.